Did you know that iStock is the first miscrostock agency? It was founded in April 2000, although the first attempt for launching was the year before. That means the agency has been in the industry for over 15 years. Acquired by Getty Images in 2014, the stock photo site has cemented its legacy in the creative world.
iStock’s online searchable library is under Royalty Free license and a micropayment requirement. Not long after, many companies emerge. But the stock site remained distinctive by offering an exclusive collection. Today, it offers a massive catalog with millions of photos, illustrations and vectors divided into two collections:
- If you are looking for the best value for your tight budget, the Essentials collection is the perfect option for you. One image in the collections requires one credit, which can be purchased in packs starting at 3 credits for $33 – no matter the resolution. Videos are also available at 6 credits each.
- The Signature collection contains the best photos and videos in the stock photo sites. You can’t find them anywhere else. So if you are aiming to create a design unique to your brand, this is certainly the collection to browse. Images cost 3 credits while video are available at 18 credits.
The Essentials subscription only gives you access industry standard stock photos in the Essentials collection. On the other hand, the Signature subscription allows you to access every image on iStock. That includes millions of images from the former collection – plus the handpicked images from the latter that you can only find in the stock site.
iStock has an image for your every creative need. If you want budget photos that you can use on professional designs, Essentials is the perfect collection for you. If you want more artistic imagery and are willing to spend a little more for them, Signature collection is where you will find first class imagery.
Where can you get vector art free minus the copyright risk? The Internet is certainly a vast place to search for free vectors. You may not know which ones won’t get you in trouble. But, we know one website that offer vectors completely free of charge. You don’t have to worry about copyright issues, too. We are talking about Amos Struck’s new creation – Vectorain.
Vectorain is a new one-stop shop for vector art free. It is backed by industry experts with over a decade of experience. Why should you get your vector graphics from Vectorain?
- It has over 4,400 vectors in its library.
- All files are of premium quality and are available in ZIP format.
- They come with a standard license, so you can use them in any project forever.
- They are hand-checked for quality, consistency and functionality.
- They are available in EPS format, which is compatible with any vector editing application.
If you are looking for a good source of vectors, you should greatly consider Vectorain. It is a reliable website with premium quality vectors. All files are originally for sale on VectorFresh, a website for paid vectors. Vectorain and VectorFresh are both founded by stock photo and vector expert, Amos Struck, and are partners in providing high quality vector art free for the creative community.
How does this work?
Vectorain is an awesome resource of vector images that you can use and enjoy at absolutely no cost. All the website asks in return is for you to give credit or attribution for helping you with your creative projects. Preferably, provide a link to Vectorain.com. All files come with a standard license, allowing you to use the vectors any way you want for as long as you need – totally free. Check out the website now and enjoy its benefits!
iStock is a stand-alone website that has been providing customers with high quality content for over a decade now. Although it is owned and managed by Getty Images, it started independently and has been established as one of the leading microstock agencies today. The stock site has over millions of assets in its library, covering various themes and styles of any project. You can browse through its high quality and highly searchable library with its keyword search engine and advanced search filters.
The main highlight of iStock is its exclusive content. It is one of the few stock media sites that offers videos and images you will not find in other stock media libraries. It also has a very convenient pricing system with very affordable assets. It boasts one of the most flexible licensing terms and the easiest-to-use clip search. Furthermore, it has the trust stamp of being owned and managed by the world’s leading stock media agency, Getty Images.
For the sake of this iStock photo review, here is a brief list of benefits of buying from the stock site:
- iStock has wide variety content in its library. You literally have millions of clips to choose from. Whatever theme or style you need, you can get it here.
- It has exclusive content. If you are looking for clips that you won’t find in other stock sites, especially your competitors, this is the stock site for you.
- Multiple image resolutions are available at the same price. Do you need higher quality clips? No worries, you can get them at no higher cost.
- The stock site has only two price points: affordable and simple pricing. You don’t have to worry about hidden fees.
- It has flexible a la carte buying system, so you can have full control over discounts and your expenses.
- It offers royalty-free license that allows you to use the stock footage in any project multiple times.
- The stock media agency features a user-friendly search engine. There are curated categories in the library so you can explore stock videos with ease and convenience.
- It offers various media assets, including footage, images, and audio.
No stock media agency is without drawbacks. Here is an iStock photo review on the cons of the site:
- No subscriptions for videos. If you need to purchase stock footage, you need to buy them with an a la carte buying system.
- Credits system make buying complicated. Instead of choosing the clips you need and entering a payment method, you need to choose a credit pack and pay for it, then use the pack to purchase footage.
- Extended license is costly. If you have high visibility projects, purchasing an extended license for every additional right can be expensive.
To test this iStock photo review is legit, why don’t you check out the stock media site and try out its service?
When you become part of a creative community, it is important to incorporate high quality images to attract and retain customers and readers. While there are a number of these scattered all over the Internet, not all of them come with the right license to protect you against copyright laws. Surely, you can check out cheap stock photo sites, but may also want to try one of the best – Getty Images. Getty has a higher pricing and plans but that is not a problem anymore.
What do you think makes Getty Images an accessible stock photo website now? You are thinking about a Getty coupon, aren’t you? We’re sorry to say it, but you are wrong. You may already know that the stock photo agency does not offer coupons. What is does offer is Ultrapacks. These pre-pack images allow you to stock up and save on particular imagery and license. They also do not expire, so you can use your downloads anytime you want.
What should you know about Ultrapacks?
Aside from the fact that they are pre-pack images that do not expire, there are a lot more things you should know about Getty Images Ultrapacks. These will help you realize that you do not need to find a Getty coupon to enjoy great discounts.
- They come in different volume sizes. Ultrapacks come in packs of 5, 10, 15 and 25 images. There are also larger packs that contain 50 to 250 images. You can also choose among low, medium and high resolution. Determine your creative needs and choose the volume size and resolution that fits.
- They offer generous discounts on Getty pricing. With the new Ultrapack, each photo is discounted. The average for a low resolution Getty image is $125 but with the Ultrapack, you can get a pack of 5 images for $575. This means one image will only cost $115, giving you up to 8% of discount.
- The bigger the Ultrapack you purchase, the more savings you can enjoy. Just like a Getty coupon, you can get more savings when you purchase a bigger Ultrapack. For instance, a pre-pack of 25 images costs only $2500 which means you can get one photo for a price of $100 and save up to $625 in total.
- You can access over 50 million images. Getty Images boasts over 50 million premium content, waiting to be explored. When you purchase an Ultrapack, you also get to access the world’s most powerful imagery.
You can get all these with the new Ultrapack. You do not have to apply any promo code upon check out. What are you waiting for? Get the Getty Images Ultrapack that fits your creative needs and budget and enjoy discounts just like having a Getty coupon.